What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A tutorial guide which shares secrets,methods and insider tips that took our niche blog from unknown to a Pinterest Powerhouse
- Showing you how to build a growing and engaging audience for your brand and requires effort
- Showing you how to grow your blog in a smart and fastest way
- Showing you how to make an effort to make a good Pinterest
- Teaching you how to crank things up a notch
- Teaching you how to grow your e-mail list
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pinterest Organic Traffic Avalanche scores 72.61/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://pinteresttrafficavalanche.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pinteresttrafficavalanche.com you’ll also be taken through to pinteresttrafficavalanche.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)